Tuesday, February 5, 2008

One Month on the Zone

I don't have too much more to say than I already said in my previous post, but basically:

I've been on the Zone for one month. In that month I've lost a total of 10lbs (down to 172), and one pants size (from a size 14 to a size 12). I also got in my first pull-up!! My energy level has been steady, and I generally feel more capable during the workouts. I'm rarely wanting for food - especially once I figured out how to eat chocolate and stay in the Zone! :)

I wonder what another month will bring!

2 comments:

Jerry Hill said...

Cara, This is Awesome!

I'm going to post this on our CrossFit Blog.

Way to be!

I have seen a huge diffeence in your movement and conditioning...

Thanks for embracing the Zone, blogging, and showing others what you've learn and done!

Cara said...

Thanks Jerry!!

I'm also excited to have improved my form with the squat!

Next class we have squats, I'm going to try it without a barrier - we'll see if I get low enough!

Thank you for inspiring me to Zone and work out!