Friday, April 25, 2008

Overslept Again!!

Well, I had fully intended to go to the 7:30 class this morning - but I set my alarm wrong and completely overslept.

So - I decided to try out my brand new watch and hit 3 tabata circuits:

Push-ups: 5
Sit-ups: 10
Squats: 12 (had about 2sec left at the end of each round - next time I'm going for 13)

Hey - it's better than nothing, right? I wonder if I could do better surrounded by our team in the Blue Room. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough! I'm looking forward to Sunday!

In other news, yesterday I went shopping at MOM's (My Organic Market) for the first time. If you haven't been - GO! It's on Mt Vernon, near the intersection with Glebe Road. I had Ostrich burgers for the first time last night (1 patty = 3blocks protein, 1 block fat), and lowfat Goat's milk is also 1 cup = 1 full block. I also bought Bison burgers - which are 3 blocks protein and 3 blocks fat. They have this instant mac and cheese where 1 package = 3 blocks of carbs, 1 block of protein. Plus a lot of other neat stuff that can be make to be Zone friendly, and is just healthy in general. I can't believe I haven't gone before!!

No comments: