Friday, October 17, 2008

I think I must be insane...

Because I'm actually considering coming in at 5:30am for CF occassionally, on days we have longer WODs. This workout got me thinking about this:

50 pull-ups
40 KB swings
30 box jumps
1000m run
40 pull-ups
30 KB swings
50 box jumps
1000m run
30 pull-ups
50 KB swings
40 box jumps

(The pull-ups, KB Swings, and Box jumps were partitioned out to 5 rounds each with 10, 8, 6 reps)

I came to the 6am class, and I had just finished my second run at 6:45. I had to get to work - if I had finished the work out, I would have missed the shuttle, and been up to 30min late! I was pretty bummed out not to finish though, I think I could've gotten it done in under 50min.

So - yeah - apparently I've drank WAY too much of the kool-aid to be considering 5:30am JUST so I can finish these psycho work outs. Jerry - what have you done to me??

No comments: