Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy to be Back!

I'm so glad to be back at CFOT - missing out was the worst part of being sick!

Today's workout was right up my ally, being that I love heavy barbell work. Boy was it heavy! (For me, anyway!) 5 rounds, untimed - max front squats, and max strict pull-ups (weighted if you can). 100lb women, 155lb men.

100lbs was VERY heavy for me. I haven't done more than 85lbs in a very long time. I got a total of 29 reps for 5 rounds - very low score, I think, but I'm just glad I was able to go Rx. On the fourth round I fell backwards at the bottom of the 4th rep, so I only scored 3 - but at least I brought it back up to 5 on the last round!

I hope I have a chance to hit this weight again - it's REALLY hard for me to keep my form, and definitely something I want to work with!

I managed to get 1 strict pull-up in, after that I just worked the negative.

I have so much more strength that I want to build. However, it's great to be back!

1 comment:

Jerry Hill said...

Good to have you back!
Congrat's on the strict chin!